Learning presentation skills
by online video class
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes they most definitely can, and very effectively.
4 days on consecutive afternoons. You should bring a pre-prepared 4 minute presentation to deliver on course (no slides needed).
The downside is that you do not have an “in person” audience with you in the same room and therefore the networking element may be affected.
There are several major advantages to an online video course:
- Travel time is eliminated – you save time and transport costs
- Much less classroom time
- Cost efficient as no venue and catering costs – savings are passed on to the client / delegate
- Larger or smaller groups can be accommodated
- No group work – you submit your own recorded presentations for review.
- You also learn how to present online, in addition to presenting to an “in person” audience, so you get 2 courses rolled into one.
Yes, this will be couriered to you as part of your course fee once payment is received.
Yes, upon completion of the course you receive a virtual PDF certificate of attendance with your name spelled as you sent it to us.
Yes, those delegates fully registered and paid will be given pre-work to view prior to the commencement of the course.
Have additional questions?
Present With Confidence is a product of Congruence Training (Pty) Ltd. Call our offices or email us for training, information or coaching to improve your presentation skills. The information you share with us is protected in accordance with POPIA. Please see our Privacy Statement.
Enquiring about our in-house training courses? Please click on this button:
Present With Confidence Book
Present with Confidence Book
Voice of America Interview
"Be More, Achieve More" Interview with Chris Cooper and Alan Stevens