About Congruence Training
Congruence Training (Pty) Ltd has over 20 years experience in people development. Short course training is conducted mostly in-house, but in selected instances on a public basis. We have also developed a tried and tested Management and Supervisory Empowerment programme which spans 6 months to a year.
- To cultivate and deliver bespoke solutions to our clients .
- To maintain our position as a respected provider of quality training services to our customers, actively contributing to the success of their stakeholders.
Our Vision and Values
- To listen to our clients whilst striving to meet their needs thereby hwlping them to succeed
- To add value to our clients and business partners by uplifting the communication skills and abilities of their people helping them to achieve their goals.
- To enable our delegates to excel at the functions that they perform.
- To continually improve our offerings so that they match the needs of our clients.
Congruence Training has been an accredited provider of training (No. 0522) with learning programmes registered with the Services SETA since 2003. In March 2018 we voluntarily suspended this accreditation since the SETA’s focus has now moved towards full qualifications.
In 2006 Congruence Training received its Exempted Micro Enterprise status.